Application for the 2017 intake has closed.
The next intake is in January 2019. Application for the next intake is expected to commence in early 2018. Please check our website for updates.
The Candidate must
- Hold a good Bachelors degree (average grade B or equivalent) from a recognized university, or in exceptional circumstances, such other qualifications and experience that meet with the approval of the Board of Graduate Studies;
- Pass a placement test (interview and/or written test) set by the core programme staff;
- Provide evidence of a minimum TOEFL score of 620 or IELTS score of 7.5 to establish proficiency in English if this is not their first language. The test must have been taken not earlier than two years before the proposed date of admission and certified copies of the relevant documents must be included with this application;
- Pass any preparatory modules as indicated by the core programme staff on a case-by-case basis;
- Preference will be given to candidates with an honours degree, appropriate work experience and a relevant background in Anatomy, Linguistics, Physiology or Psychology.