Presenters shortlisted for the E-Poster Presentation will present their posters in the E-Poster format. The E-Posters will also be displayed in a loop throughout the duration of the conference.
Specifications of the equipment provided for the E-Poster
- OS: windows
- Memory: 3Gb
- Resolution: 14"screen- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Plasma screen
- Type: 50" Plasma TV
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Orientation: Landscape
Display software preloaded on the computer will include Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
E-POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES:
- All posters for the conference (except the ones chosen for Best Abstract for Poster Presentation) will be displayed as E-Posters only, not as hardcopy of the posters (this is as part of our efforts to reduce our carbon-footprint).
- All posters to be presented in English, landscape orientation and in PDF format.
- Poster dimensions - In MS PowerPoint, go to Design -> Page Setup -> Choose Slides Sized for -> On screen show 16:9 (should be approximately width: 25.4cm and height 14.29cm)
- Title is to be printed at the top of the poster. (BOLD CAPITAL letters, Font: Arial, Size: 24).
- Name(s), department(s), institution(s) and country of author (s) should be stated clearly, directly below the title. Provide the surname(s) of the author(s) followed by initials, with the name of the presenting author in bold (Font: Arial, Size: 11). Do include your assigned Poster ID (Font: Arial, Size: 11) at the top left hand corner of title text box (refer to sample).
- The headings should be Font: Arial, Size: 14 The font size for the contents should be Font: Arial, Size: minimum size 10
- The speaker will be able to present the poster within an estimated time limit of overall 6 minutes (4-min presentation +2-min for Q&A) at an allocated time slot which will be notified later via email.
- PDF poster security settings: Please do not lock the PDF using a password (this is to enable us to put all the E-Posters together for presentation in a loop during the entire conference).
- The E-Posters submitted will be deemed as final and no further changes to the poster will be allowed to the day of presentation.
- You may embed dynamic visual elements such as flash animations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR E-POSTER PRESENTERS:
- All E-Poster presenters are requested to adhere to their scheduled E-Poster presentation session and slot. No changing of presentation session and slot is allowed during the conference.
- Presenters are reminded to stay for the awards presentation on the second day (afternoon) of the main conference, where results for the E-Poster category (Merit Awards) will be announced.
to view a sample of the E-Poster.