The Department of Anaesthesia would like to invite application for the position of an Executive.
- A degree in a field related to biomedical science, medicine, nursing or life science is preferred
- Knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft software applications is required
- Basic statistical knowledge is required; familiarity with the statistical software programme SPSS is a distinct advantage
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be passionate about research and publication
- Oversee and provide administrative support for Research and Database Management
- To assist in the publication process, including database creation, data entry, data analysis, data presentation, abstract preparation, manuscript preparation and manuscript submission
- Support research seminars/modules
- Oversee and assist in department core research pgm
- To assist and perform relevant literature, web and database searches
- To assist in grant preparation and management
- To assist in ethics review process and compliance
- To schedule, attend, minute and follow through on research meetings
- To coordinate meetings and work with collaborators from other disciplines
Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant work experience.
Please send your detailed resume together with copies of all supporting documents to:
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.